Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Preparing for christmas

Jonah & Seth preparing for their first christmas



I love christmas, but usually I think the shops start preparing for it too early.My birthday's in november so it just seems wrong that christmas mania starts in October. Well that was pre-Jonah. We don't do halloween or thanks giving so for the best part of this year I've been on the look out for christmas costumes & I'm sooooooo excited about Jonah's first chrismas-the shops better be prepared for me.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!! I love those reindeer hat and mittens! Does Seth's hat have 2 points and 2 pom poms?

Anonymous said...

oh, i just noticed that they're wearing the same sweater! I love doing that- it's so cute!

Anonymous said...

mais aussi prêt pour les vacances à la neige....

Em and Jonah said...

Seth's hat does have 2 points & 2 pom poms.The sweaters were from our Aunty Ann & I love them in the same thing too.
I'd love some snow, that would be great for my christmas cards.

Connie said...

How cute! The holidays are really so much more fun when there are children around. Thank goodness we have a "few"! ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh!! They look sooo cute! I can't wait to see that little guy tomorrow!!! I can't wait to finally meet Jonah!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! We really miss Lissa and that little guy

Anonymous said...

great pics,thanks for every thing em and yus.We had agreat time,Jonah is the smilest baby ever!!!!!!!WE LOVE HIM TO BITS.Well,HAPPY 3OTH EMMA LOUISE CHIPPERFIELD HORNEZ.i cant belive my little sis is the big 3...o.how time flies when youre having babies!!!!it seems like only yesterday you were that qute little girl with a bubba!willpost something on my blog as soon as i can get to a scanner.love you,have fun in france!

Anonymous said...

EMMA IS 3O!!!!

Anonymous said...

no....it can not be,she looks so young!!!!

Anonymous said...

3o is young!!!!!!!