Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Tagged

Tagged by C by the sea, here are my answers...
A- Attached or Single?: complicated
B- Best Friend: Sharon and Lissa
C- Cake or Pie: cake
D- Drink of Choice: hot chocolate when it's cold pineapple juice when it's hot
E- Essential Item(s): camera, photos, toys for Jonah
F- Favorite Color: pink and yellow
G- Gummi Bears or Worms?: neither(I'd much rather chocolate)
H- Hometown: I'm inbetween countries at the moment
I- Indulgence: toys and clothes for Jonah
J- January or February: January.
K- Kids:only 1(but a great one)
L- Life is incomplete without:Jonah, family, friends, faith and chocolate
M- Marriage Date: 18th June 2004
N- Number of Siblings: 2
O- Oranges or Apples?:apples
P- Phobia: Mice and Rats(their tails totally freak me out)
Q- Favorite Quote:I love quotes, but never remember them
R- Reasons to smile: Jonah, family, friends, kindness and love
S- Season: It's a tough choice between fall and winter
T- Tag Three: rafe love Carmen, Sabine Louis, elliott allstars
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I'm pretty much an open book and what you don't know I probably don't want you to
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals?: I'll pass on both thanks
W- Worst Habit:not sure
X- X-rays or Ultrasounds?: ultrasounds.
Y- Your Favorite Foods: I love most food, just as long as it's not too spicy or rice pudding
Z- Zodiac:I don't follow it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting answers, Em. (I bet not many people pick pineapple juice as their favorite drink!) Thanks for playing!