Thursday, June 14, 2007

3 things you might not know about me




I was sent an email asking me some questions and I thought I'd blog my answers and ask you to do the same.
As the title suggests you must give 3 answers to each question:

1) 3 Jobs I have had in my life:
Shop assistant
Nanny
Nurse
2) 3 Places that I have lived:
Thailand
New York
London
3) 3 Tv shows I like to watch:
24
Desparate Housewives
The Office
4) 3 Places I have vacationed:
Egypt
Greece
France
5) 3 Of my favorite foods:
Chocolate
lasagne
Crunchy-nut Corn flakes
6) 3 Places I would rather be right now:
on a Beach
with family and friends
in bed
7) 3 People I think will answer:
Caleb Nation
Terry Tribune
C by the sea

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and I agree on 2 out of 3 favorite TV shows, Em. I never did get into Desperate Housewives though, don't know why.
Your vacation spots are quite exciting. Which did you enjoy the most?

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the anonymous -- guess I clicked the wrong button. It's me though! :)